Monday, November 15, 2010

Little man


I realized this morning that I haven't touched my blog since well before Little Man arrived in the wee hours one fine fall day. Perhaps I've been a little busy?


But when I logged on, my last blog post was actually weeks before Little Man's arrival. Yes. I was busy then too. That was back in the days when I was planning a festival. (One that went off without a hitch I might add despite the fact that all that Main Street walking prompted Little Man to come four weeks early. It was quite the feat for Festival Guru to have Little Man on the Biggest Day of the Festival, otherwise known as Parade Day.)


These days center around nursing, sore nipples, diaper changes, midnight feedings and tiny little baby kisses ... We all steal them quite mercilessly around here. There are a lot of smiles, coo's, laughs and awwws around our house these days. I think two adults and three little boys have fallen madly in love.


I have a lot to write about. I doubt I get it all in today, but my first project is to write a blog about our birth experience. It was divine. But, first, I wanted to prove I was still here and post a picture of Master Emery, the picture perfect miracle who has kept Mamma so busy she hasn't had a minute to blog since his arrival.


And isn't that as it should be?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What an adorable boy!!!! I can see what a distraction he could be!!!

    ReplyDelete